Oh, I just LOVE her!!! She is sooo beautiful! It's so nice to see you guys get what you deserve. I don't think I've ever seen either of you happier. You will be the greatest parents and I know you'll treasure every moment.
I'm so glad that you're in the blog world! I'll get to see my new niece ALL the time! I can't wait to get over there and see her in person. I wanted to wait and make sure we were all healthy again and we are, so we'll be seeing you soon.
We were so happy to hear about the birth of Madison! Congratulations! She is so beautiful, I am trying to figure out who she looks like. At first glance, I thought all Dave but now I see Mary too. I am so happy for you guys! Love, Mary
In 2007, we adopted Tucker and Jackson. They have brought a lot of joy, fun, life and lots of chaos to our quiet household. In 2008, we welcomed our beautiful daughter Kathleen Madison Feener. We call her Madison or Madi. She is what prompted me to enter the blogging world. We invite our friends and family to share our life via Madi's blog.
2 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE her!!! She is sooo beautiful! It's so nice to see you guys get what you deserve. I don't think I've ever seen either of you happier. You will be the greatest parents and I know you'll treasure every moment.
I'm so glad that you're in the blog world! I'll get to see my new niece ALL the time! I can't wait to get over there and see her in person. I wanted to wait and make sure we were all healthy again and we are, so we'll be seeing you soon.
Love you all,
Kelli
xxoo
We were so happy to hear about the birth of Madison! Congratulations! She is so beautiful, I am trying to figure out who she looks like. At first glance, I thought all Dave but now I see Mary too. I am so happy for you guys!
Love, Mary
Post a Comment