Madison went to her first Luau. We went to Auntie Pat's house to celebrate her 65th birthday. Happy Birthday Auntie! We love you. Madison wore her luau attire. She was pooped out after the party.
It was SO GOOD to see you guys! And by the way, you aren't as nutty as I imagined...you allowed us all to get our hands on that little cutie! I love her and you guys are the best parents! Mary, you're so calm and Dave is just so sweet w/ her! Love you all!
In 2007, we adopted Tucker and Jackson. They have brought a lot of joy, fun, life and lots of chaos to our quiet household. In 2008, we welcomed our beautiful daughter Kathleen Madison Feener. We call her Madison or Madi. She is what prompted me to enter the blogging world. We invite our friends and family to share our life via Madi's blog.
3 comments:
It was SO GOOD to see you guys! And by the way, you aren't as nutty as I imagined...you allowed us all to get our hands on that little cutie! I love her and you guys are the best parents! Mary, you're so calm and Dave is just so sweet w/ her!
Love you all!
mary you look great!
She is so cute!
Mary, how are you feeling?
Post a Comment