
Yes, I know I torture the poor baby when I want a certain picture. I just consider it payback from keeping me up all night last. The picture doesn't quite tell the whole story but it may explain why our sweet baby is so angry. She is on the cutting edge of getting her 1st teeth. The bottom gum is so swollen and white. It looks like 1 is just about to breakthrough on the bottom and the top two are almost showing their tips. She is an over achiever and can't just do 1 at a time. By the way she was smiling while I was trying to get these pictures. I'm not 100% mean.

4 comments:
YAY!!! There they are!!!
How exciting!
Godmommy ♥'s you!!!
OOH, you can see it ready to bust through! Poor little baby:(
poor baby is right
teething is nooo fun
motrin is a baby's best friend for that problem...before you know it she'll have lots of teeth.
can u even imagine???
Well 1 on the top and 1 on the bottom have popped through today. She is funny to look at with teeth popping out.
Post a Comment