Monday, October 6, 2008
Tis the Season
Tis the season, no not Christmas, but it is coming soon, I am talking about cold season. Poor Madi is experiencing her first cold. I thought she was coming down with it last weekend so I proactively brought her to sick call on Saturday. That was a big mistake. It turns out she was just struggling with her 4th tooth popping through. Unfortunately for us, Everyone else who was at sick call was very ill and willingly shared their awful germs with the both of us. I got hit hard on Friday and was junk all weekend. Madi has an ear infection and the poor little thing is so congested. She spent the weekend sleeping with us because she woke up crying and cried in her sleep so I held her. Hopefully, her antibiotics will kick in soon and she will be happy again. Though I must say it really hasn't slowed her down too much in the daytime. She is crawling like a trooper and is pulling herself up on anything that she can get her hands on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor baby! Ear infections are the worst at night! I've sat up many nights praying for morning to see a doctor.
4 teeth!!!That was quick!
Post a Comment