Don't worry bee happy! Believe it or not I went shopping 4 weeks ago and there were only 2 costumes. The bee or a pumpkin. I was going to order on line but I got busy. Madi enjoyed dressing up. We just went to Essex, no candy this year. Funny story, I got laid off on Thursday and was given 30 days to find a new job. I was told this is your time to find a new job. So I decided it's Halloween, why go in to the office. Needless to say my boss called me and informed me I am no longer laid off, the demotion I have been requesting since 2006 was granted. Woo hoo, as of 12-1-08 I am no longer management and will not have to travel again. Boy do I hate NY. Of course the first thing that came to mind now that I have a job again is Dave and I should visit NYC for the holidays and catch a show. I must be crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment