Happy 1st Birthday Madison! I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by. It seems like yesterday the top 2 photos were taken not a whole year ago. Today, I worked a half day. I picked Madi up and we went to polka dots to play with the toys. It was fun. We celebrated with cake when dad got home. She played with the cake like it was playdoh.
Yesterday, I started feeling nostalgic. I thought of how Dr. Edwards called and cancelled my appointment due to the fowl weather. He decided it was time to induce. I reminisced with Dave about that night in the hospital. Today at work I was thinking of how my water broke in the morning and the real fun started. It was finally when my 4th shift change of nurses occurred I finally lost it on the nurse and kept yelling this is ridiculous andthey performed a c-section. I will never forget that suction feeling and Dr. E saying "oh boy". Thankfully "oh boy" is just an expression he uses from time to time and she really wasn't a boy.
Enough flashing back to her wonderful arrival. February 1st will be her first party. Leave it to me to only have the Superbowl be the only day that we have open. Anyway, we'll have fun no matter what.

5 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Madi!
Happy Birthday Miss Madi!
We ♥ you sooo much!
xoxo
Happy Birthday, Madi!! Love you and miss you! ♥
Happy 1st birthday Madi and Mary congrats to you and Dave for such a beautiful little girl to share your lives with. It only gets better from now on.
Happy Birthday Madi!
Post a Comment