It has been a long tough week in the Feener household. Madison's ear infection will not clear up it began on 1-31 and will not go away. On top of it she got a chest cold with a nasty cough. She was so congested and has no way to expel the mucus. Poor kid can't breathe and that meant little sleep. We feel so bad but there is little we can do for her. To make matters worse she was awake while I was getting dressed and I was careless. She pulled the cord of my hair dryer and it landed on top of her head. I felt so bad and then I saw the slice on her head. Thank god she did not need stitches. Looks better in pictures.

1 comment:
This poor kid can't catch a break!
Uh-oh, the first of a few Mommy boo-boos, no worries-it happens!
♥ you all
see you Sunday!
xoxo
Post a Comment