Friday, April 10, 2009

Sick of Sick!!!!

Okay, I have had enough of being sick or shall I say Madison being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor flippin kid now has the croup. Thankfully it's nothing major but seriously do all kids get sick all the time????????? I noticed a funny cough this morning and sensed a bit of a wheeze. Dave took her to the Dr. and sure enough she's got the croup!!!!

Please let us have a healthy spring.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I know Mary, it never ends. Winter bites! For us, it's one thing after another. Hopefully Madi is building up her immune system and will have a better fall/winter next year.
You'll eventually get used to it and sort of expect it, so it does get somewhat easier.
Hope to see you guys on Sunday, we'll be at your Mom's in the afternoon.
xoxo

Katie said...

yes, they are sick all winter long! it gets better I think, as they get a little older, but it is a non-stop runny nose/cough all freakin winter long! it sucks!

Mary said...

Great!!!