Monday, June 8, 2009

Poor Jackson

Madison has taken a real interest in the two dogs lately. Tucker's so jumpy by nature and smart enough to stay out of the harms I mean Madison's way. She reaches to pet him but he immediately escapes. Jackson on the other hand just sits and take it all. She pets him, pulls at him even steps on his belly, tail and paws. He really is good with her despite the fact she torments him. He sat there while she gave him a bear hugs and when he finally had enough and pulled away she chased him yelling Tucker. Someday she'll say Jackson and be gentle, I promise!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I can just hear her...TUCKA!!! lol

Hope you guys are doing well and I hope the pool is going in smoothly!

Katie said...

i love this post! there's nothing like a girl and her pooch! she sounds like an animal lover.