Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chub's

Fall approaches, the weather changes along and so does my baby. She will always be my baby but she really is transforming into a little girl. It is happening so quickly when I looked at her last night, I realized the transformation from baby to toddler and just how she has recently changed so much. She is a character and her vocabulary has just blossomed. She is getting 4 more teeth, her fangs are finally coming in. I thought I would share these pictures from the weekend. All I have to do is say "cheese" and I get goofy girl.
She started a new daycare this week and her adaptation not only amazed me but her new provider as well. She went from a family scenario to a structured environment with set rules. She is still learning the ropes but it really seems to be a seamless transition for her. She interacts with the other kids well. She just needs to learn to share a bit better but they are working on it.

No comments: