Scarily as I mentioned in October, Yes I said October, I took Madi to the Dr. for a rash and I could feel the sickness creeping into my body from being in the infected office. Needless to say by Sunday I was in a world of hurt, a fever for 5 days , 3 trips to the doctor's, a week 1/2 out of work, oodles of medications and yes still coughing and not healthy today. Madison was sick by that Wednesday and Dave by Friday. She has been in our bed all but 1 night since then. As you can see she gets quite comfy. I dragged her out of bed at 8:10 this morning. Yes, she is a bed hog who likes to sleep sideways and flips about so we haven't had a solid nights rest in a month. Thank god we love her to pieces. I have to bring her back to doctor's tomorrow since she is still hacking away. Let me just say I am frightened to go back!!!!!! Death could be imminent.

No comments:
Post a Comment