Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve


Christmas Eve was a great night in Feener household. We took Madison sledding for the first time. We thought our little hill would be a great place to start. Who knew it was an iced over race track? We went zipping down the hill through the yard into the woods and trees, ouch!!!! Dave jinxed it by saying do you remember the last time I was on a tube? Which was floating down the river in Maine until someone had to hit a rock and sink. Well sure enough the next run he and Madi went down on the double tube crashing through me, the dogs and landing in the trees. You can see at the top of the hill there was air in the tube at the bottom everyone was in stitches and the tube was no more. All the aches, pains and bruises were worth the laughs. We ended the perfect day with a bath and a drive by from Santa before he went to work.

2 comments:

Katie said...

wow, awesome pics.
hilarious sledding ones! LOL
so cute, those are the memories she will look back on and laugh at when she is an adult.
happy new year!

Kelli said...

I love these pics, I'm laughing my butt off! Sledding has to be one of the funnest things to do.
I saw your bruises the next day! haha
♥ you guys!