Monday, October 18, 2010

I Hiding Mama

She loves to hide. From under the box she was yelling " I hiding Mama". She hides in her car seat under her blanket she keeps in the car. Every time, I open the door she says in a surprised tone "Oh, you found me Mama". As long as her eyes are covered she thinks she's hiding and can't be seen. It is quite cute. Lol, Dave is changing her diaper right now and I just heard him say "I find you". She is also in the phase of stealing noses and will stick her fingers in anything and yell what happened to my fingers even if it is a clear see through glass. Never a dull moment.
She just says the funniest things. We were in the meat market and they had a head in there for a decoration and Madison yells out "Mommy that's scary, that's Scooby Doo Scary" and giggles. She sees any decorations in a store and starts yelling out "Happy Halloween" in her Irish whisper. Yes we get a lot of looks when we are out. Speaking of Scooby she is in a toss up whether she should marry him or Daddy. It's quite a toss up that changes by the minute.

No comments: