Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss Independence (wannabe anyway)

Madison is trying to sit up like a big girl. She loves sitting up. Unfortunately she has also taken a liking to the plasma too.
Poor Madi just doesn't know how to stay up for long.
She is saying uh oh now what????????
Well I guess I just better relax and enjoy the ride. Sooner or later Mom will stop laughing at me and prop me back up.
She is also trying to hold her bottle. She actually was holding it on her own and feeding herself but the flash hit her eyes and she dropped it and I had to help her out. Soon she'll be crawling, oh boy it is all happening too fast.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Madi is getting to be a big girl like her cousins! They'll teach her a thing or 2! ;)
I hope we get to see you all soon, it's been tooooo long!

Kelli said...

p.s.
NO FAIR! Slippery leather couch! ;)