This morning Madison rolled for the very first time in her crib. Mommy watched it from the video monitor. I thought she was stuck at first and Dave went to get her she rolled back over. It is amazing how she is growing up so fast. Tonight I will try and get pictures of her rolling.
Yesterday, we went visiting in Ipswich. (I forgot the camera, silly)Madison visited her cousins Caragh, Reilly and Cassidy. She also asked Auntie Kelli to be her godmother and she happily said yes. We will need to visit again next week because Madi will be able to meet her cousin Katie B who will be visiting from Virginia. Kate just finished her sophomore year at Lee university in Tennessee. It seems like just yesterday she was Madison's age. I am so proud of her. This summer Katie and Megann will be visiting at different times. We love them, both and Madi cannot wait to meet them.
We also saw Auntie Pat and Nancy. We stopped by Nancy's house for a quick visit. Madison slept while I visited. It was great to see you both. We love you both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, already rolling! Everything happens so quickly!
Post a Comment