Monday, May 12, 2008

Daddy the Lounge Chair

She will lounge on Daddy in any position. She just snuggles right up to him. She usually falls asleep too.
She was so tired she actually fell asleep on Daddy like this. Of course she woke up when Daddy had to yell at Jackson and Tucker because they were at the neighbors again. I have to watch those boys. They took off on me on Friday and I look out the window and see them having their way with the neighbor girl dog. Poor Kaia. Thank goodness they are fixed and my neighbor didn't see it. For Mother's Day I asked that the electrical fence be fixed and of course now the 2nd collar is not right. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad makeup job? Nope. she is just exhausted. Madison does not like to nap own her own. She fights it until she is just utterly exhausted. You can tell how tired she is by her eyes, they get so pink. Luckily Daddy changed her diaper, her outfit and held her. She loves being held and will willingly sleep if she's in your arms.

No comments: