Madison is still getting used to eating cereal. She ate 5oz so fast she couldn't get it all in her mouth. She just kept chugging her bubba as it was dripping out her mouth. I couldn't resist and made Dave get the camera. Now that I actually see the picture it looks like vomit but it is cereal. She could barely keep her eyes open. I wonder if there is turkey in the cereal? hmmm. Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Enjoying Cereal
Madison is still getting used to eating cereal. She ate 5oz so fast she couldn't get it all in her mouth. She just kept chugging her bubba as it was dripping out her mouth. I couldn't resist and made Dave get the camera. Now that I actually see the picture it looks like vomit but it is cereal. She could barely keep her eyes open. I wonder if there is turkey in the cereal? hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How cute, she looks full and exhausted!
She is getting so big! She looks different every time I look at your blog!
Post a Comment