Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy 1st Fathers Day Daddy! I love you.
Daddy and Madi hanging out Saturday night. Mom got her dressed for picture presents at the mall but we never made it there. Sorry Daddy.
Teething, everything goes into the mouth as far as she can get it.
Madison has also discovered her feet. I must say it was not fun bathing her today by myself while Dave worked on Boompa's vet. I had all I could do to keep her face out of the water as she reached for her toes.
She loves playing and swinging her legs. She gets all giddy at her rolling abilities.
Long day for Daddy and Madi. They are quite a pair.
Happy Fathers Day to all.
Here is Boompa and Madi checking each other out. Madison wore her carrots well.
Madi just loves Daddy. On Monday's she has a Daddyover. Instead of a hangover she misses her Daddy. It is always tough getting her back on our boring daily routine.
Here is the Feener clan. They all came to visit and grill out for fathers day. We missed you Auntie Kerrie. You need to visit soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

cute pics with daddy, they look a lot alike!

Mary S. said...

Wow, she does look like Daddy! And look at how much hair she is getting!!!