Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mama's Holiday

Yesterday, I had my floating Holiday. It was nice, just me and Madi for the day. We chilled in the morning then ran some errands. The weather was perfect so we went outside for a swim in Madi's pool. Hopefully, the real pool will finally be ready this weekend. It was a nice lazy day. I am just about out of swim diapers and Madison had already done her daily duties so I said what the heck and took off her soggy diaper. Yes, she pooped her draws and bent over to pick up the fall out. YUCK!!!!!!!!! I washed her up and still let her go diaper less. Dumb, I know thankfully I was lucky.

Daddy came home and worked on the house. He finished a whole section. I can't wait until the house is all sided. I will post pictures when this project is done. Madi had gone back in her pool so she ended up hanging out in just a diaper while I did the dishes and got her bath ready. As I was rinsing the last pan I got a strong poo odor. Let's just say, the third times a charm. Madison decided to help me with this one. I turn around and there she is with no diaper and dirty hands. I yelled for Dave and we ran around the house to find the damage and the diaper. My little helper took it off in the living room and was kind enough to toss it in the trash. When I couldn't find it anywhere I looked in the trash and there it was. She just dropped some along the way. Like my earlier post.......... something new every day.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww! She's getting into mischief now, huh?!
She's a funny gal!
Love you guys!
xxooo