Madi and I are vacationing this week. Dave was able to take a few days off to hang with us. Monday , we went to the zoo in York, Maine. Typical Feener fashion, too good to be true. A front row parking space and by the time Dave put the car in park, whoosh, instant downpour. Dave wanted to wait it out int he parking lot but I became impatient so we took a ride to Ogunquit and picked up some sandwiches. By the time we arrived back at the zoo the rain had passed and we were able to get an even better spot. Thank god because I never would have heard the end of it..
We lunched in the back of the car and then our adventure began. We had a great time. Madison really enjoyed the animals. She loved this one baby goat. Too bad every time we went to feed him he got trampled by the big guys.
.
After the zoo we had to have some retail therapy at the Kittery outlets. Madison made her first fashion stand. She loves flip flops , so while Dave looked at boots we checked out the flip-flops. She spied these Flip-flops (crazy croc's she insists are flip-flops) that have horns that light up. She actually grabbed her size, sat down took off her sandals and claimed these as her new flip-flops. If you could have seen Dave's face, LMAO!!!!!!!!! I said hey you tell her no. Needless to say she was wearing them over her jammies that night. She was so excited by them she couldn't sleep and just wanted her "flip-flops". We finally had to bring her in bed with us to get some sleep because we were leaving for L.B.I. 3:30 the next morning. I will post a picture of her and her shoes later.

No comments:
Post a Comment