I cannot believe it has been 3 months since I have posted. Here are some pictures from our vacation up North. We had a great time. We shopped, ate, relaxed and even made 2 trips to the water park. Madison decided she really likes vacations. We are currently planning our Disney trip for next year. While watching one of the planning videos she was hanging off the door handle crying "I want to go on vacation". She is looking forward to going to Mikey and Rella's house.
Monday, June 28, 2010
North Conway
I cannot believe it has been 3 months since I have posted. Here are some pictures from our vacation up North. We had a great time. We shopped, ate, relaxed and even made 2 trips to the water park. Madison decided she really likes vacations. We are currently planning our Disney trip for next year. While watching one of the planning videos she was hanging off the door handle crying "I want to go on vacation". She is looking forward to going to Mikey and Rella's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment