Friday, July 4, 2008

Madison's 1st Swim

Madison is getting ready for her 1st swim in these pictures. I had to lube whitey up with 50 SPF sunblock. She liked the pool. She fussed at first and I think the water was a wee bit cold on her belly. But she held onto me and we moved around the pool. Tucker was good and swam around us. I was afraid he's try to play with her. He actually showed restraint. Jackson watched us from indoors. He is funny lately.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Her eyes are so beautiful!
It's cool because whenever I look at your blog I get reminded of what is in store for me with Reese. We're a few steps behind you guys so it's nice to see!
With Rex, he could never fit into feeties because his torso was long but he had short legs. I don't think we ever found a pair that actually fit. Maybe she'll just have to stick to the ones with no feet like we did.