Sunday, July 27, 2008

Madison's Baptism

Madison was christened today at Holy Angels church in Plaistow. As you can see in the pictures her godparents adore her. Madison is so blessed that she is loved by so many. Dave and I had Madison's dress made out of my wedding gown. I know she will want her own wedding dress so I thought this would be great to have her dress made out of my gown and she can pass it along to her children. I still have baby brain even though I am no longer pregnant. Part of the baptismal celebration is dressing the baby in her christening dress once she is baptised. We were almost at church when I realized I forgot her dress at home. It was a hot and muggy in church today and we had to wait for Dave to go back home and get the dress. I feel bad for the other family who had to wait for us to begin. By the end of the celebration we were all soaked and looking forward to get to the party to cool down. Auntie Kendra and Auntie Pat took some great pictures so I may be able to post some more when I get them.

2 comments:

Katie said...

congrats
what a cute kid and pretty godmom

Kelli said...

Ohhhhh, thanks Katie!

What a great day! This little girl is very LOVED by so many!
She was such a friendly baby! True Coughlin!