Today is Derek's 15th birthday. Happy Birthday Derek!
Reilly is doing so well swimming. I was taking pictures and she said take a picture of this because it is the best. She then proceeded to lay back and kick her feet and swim. Good job Reilly!
Caragh is so funny. She loves to pose.
After church we came back to the house for a party. It was nice to have almost the whole family attend. She is fortunate, she has two great grandfathers and one great grandmother who were all able to celebrate her baptism. She is well loved by many. I did not know this until tonight but today is also her great memere's and papa's wedding anniversary. It is yet another sign that my Memere has been with me through this journey. Madison received so many great gifts. Thank you all very much. Madison loves her new toys. I also went to thank my mother, Boompa and Nana B. They helped us out so much in preparing for the party. Mom watched Madi while I ran around doing my errands for the party. Yesterday, Nana B and Boompa worked like slaves assembling all our new patio furniture and putting new deck railings on the deck. It was hotter than heck and they didn't stop until the job was done. We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you Dave for working so hard and loving your daughter so much. You are the best Dad in the world.

1 comment:
You guys did a great job w/ the baptism! Well, the caterer did! haha
It was such a fun day being together, always is!
Love you guys!
Oh and that pic of me is horrendous! OMG! I'm hoping it was more of a bad angle thing than maybe what I really do look like! JEEZ! ;)
Post a Comment