Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Bad Day
Today was just an awful day. Of course I way overreacted and told myself this was the worst day of my life. I went to look at a daycare facility for Madison. It is time for me to go back to work. I checked out the Newton Learning Center and all I could envision is Madi laying on the mat floor crying all alone. To me there was no warmth there at all. I definitely need to find an in home daycare for my baby. Needless to say I left there in tears. I cried all the way to my mom's house. Thank you Mom for being there. Jeff was there too. I told him nothing was wrong when he asked. He said it doesn't look like nothing. I then explained. I know I overreacted but this is just plain difficult for me. Did I mention I played $25 worth of scratch tickets on my way there to see is I could skip the visit. I really could use a little lottery help here. How will I survive when I actually leave her somewhere. I know I am crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I know a good home day care provider...haha!
If you can make it work I'd love to have Miss Madi.
I can only imagine how hard it would be, hence me doing home day care!
♥ you guys!
You're not crazy. I attempted a daycare when Kelsey was around 1-1/2 and I went to observe how they were with the kids. Anyway, I see Kelsey stuck on a play structure and looking for help and no one came to help her. I grabbed her and went home and didn't go back to work for a few more years. I also followed her kindergarten school bus for at least 4 months every day. Wow, maybe I am a little crazy???
It really was hard in the beginning. When the twins started they were in the 2s room and Mallory was in the infant room. It did get easier for me. Now, on some days, it is my saving grace. You may feel more comfortable with a home daycare, since there are less kids. It would be awesome if Kelli had her!
I wish Kelli lived closer. She would be perfect. I do think I need a home daycare vs. a center. it was just too big and impersonal for me. Thanks for the support.
Post a Comment