Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Silva's Arrive

Auntie Kris called Thursday and said we're coming and the actually made it. Auntie Kris, Uncle Dave, Cousin Chris and his 2 kids Alexa and Christopher left the Jersey Shore in the middle of the night and arrived here this morning. They went to the houseboat and then came to our house for a cookout. It was so good to see them. I haven't seen Alexa since she was Madi's age and we went to Disney and this was the 1st time I met little Christopher. It was a flashback. He looks so much like little Christopher Robin. Madison loved meeting her cousins. She had a ball. They both showered her with attention and Alexa was teaching her how to cheer. I can't wait to meet Caragh and Joshua. Let's not make it another 5 years before we visit again. It's our turn to head South maybe next summer, but don't quote me. P.S. family Auntie gave us the warning that she has a big birthday in 2 1/2 years and she wants a visit. Lol, at least she's giving us a heads up. Let's not disappoint.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm so sorry we missed them all! It's always fun w/ the Silvas around! I would LOVE to get to NJ next summer.
xoxo