She tries so hard but often misses. She has broccoli in her ears. Luckily I do not believe she has discovered that she can pick at her nostrils. Babies really are disgusting creatures. Lucky we think she's cute otherwise I do not think we could handle it.Madison is experiencing her first holiday season. We did Thanksgiving Daddy style. We stayed home and were in Pajama's all day. We decided not to travel anywhere and to cook a prime rib. We all agreed it was relaxing and yummy. Next year maybe we'll be up for the long commute.
The festivities have begun. Tomorrow we are going to the Atkinson Country Club to see Santa light the Christmas tree and a holiday festival. Saturday we have 2 Christmas party's and are booked solid through New Year's. She is clean at times, honest. I will try to get some clean pictures for the holidays.

1 comment:
Aw, first Xmas! I wonder if she will like Santa??? Most of our pics are of kids screaming and trying to run away.
Post a Comment