Sunday, December 28, 2008

Relaxing Birthday

Since it was my birthday Madi and I took a nice long nap on the couch. She woke up all sweaty on me. Check out the hair. As soon as she woke she found my phone and started dancing on top of me. While we were napping Dave was helping Larry the cable guy connect our Directv. I know Larry the cable guy. I thought it was a joke too until I really wrote Larry a check. We are happy to have TV again.

2 comments:

The Brown/McMahon Family said...

hey happy belated birthday!!!!
i'm glad madi had a great first xmas!!
come check out my blog-it's not as great as yours but i just started it.
http://thebrownmcmahonfamily.blogspot.com/

The Brown/McMahon Family said...

i can't believe how big madi is and that she is almost 1. it seems like the other day we were at your shower.
i hope you guys have a happy new year!!

someday when we have some "free time" we should get together. between the kids sports and work it's crazy here.