LOL, it's a rite of passage in our family to have your first Oreo!haha! Try taking it away mid-snacking, it's hilarious how insane a cookie can make a baby!
Look at those choppers! You guys are good, I'm cringing just seeing the pics! OCD bigtime! Our kids only got ice cubes...haha! I'm joking but I do remember I'd sit there w/ a wet paper towel and clean them up as quick as they made the mess. Poor kids! They still demand a napkin whenever eating! lol
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, work has been BUSY!
No problem. I gave her a cookie,which I don't usually do but she has been sick, fussy and having neck issues. I just needed to occupy her time for 2 minutes. I turned around and said wholly crap. At that point, the damage was done so I might as well get the camera.
I could not beleive a cookie could do that much damage.
In 2007, we adopted Tucker and Jackson. They have brought a lot of joy, fun, life and lots of chaos to our quiet household. In 2008, we welcomed our beautiful daughter Kathleen Madison Feener. We call her Madison or Madi. She is what prompted me to enter the blogging world. We invite our friends and family to share our life via Madi's blog.
3 comments:
LOL, it's a rite of passage in our family to have your first Oreo!haha! Try taking it away mid-snacking, it's hilarious how insane a cookie can make a baby!
Look at those choppers!
You guys are good, I'm cringing just seeing the pics! OCD bigtime! Our kids only got ice cubes...haha!
I'm joking but I do remember I'd sit there w/ a wet paper towel and clean them up as quick as they made the mess. Poor kids! They still demand a napkin whenever eating! lol
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, work has been BUSY!
No problem. I gave her a cookie,which I don't usually do but she has been sick, fussy and having neck issues. I just needed to occupy her time for 2 minutes. I turned around and said wholly crap. At that point, the damage was done so I might as well get the camera.
I could not beleive a cookie could do that much damage.
Post a Comment